- Issue 91: Standing Together, October / November 2019.
The New Black Vanguard; Edward Burtynsky; Jimmy Marble; Shirin Neshat; Judith Chafee.
- Issue 90: Living for Today, August / September 2019.
Parley for the Oceans; Max Pinckers, Margins of Excess; Ute & Werner Mahler, Beyond the Borders of the GDR; Unseen Amsterdam 2019; 100 Sculptors of Tomorrow.
- Issue 89: The Power of Reinvention, June / July 2019.
Daan Roosegarde; Magnum Photos x Jerome Sessini, Moises Saman, Alex Mcwhirter; Geopolitics at Rencontres d’Arles 2019; Philip Jodidio, White Houses.
- Issue 88: Time for Change, April / May 2019.
Mike Kelley: New LA Architecture; Desert X; Salone del Mobile; Diffusion: Sight & Sound.
- Issue 87: Idea Generation, February / March 2019.
Eamonn Doyle, Made in Dublin; Bauhaus 100; Architizer: The World’s Best Architecture; Orange Culture.
- Issue 86: A Renewed Perspective, December / January 2019.
COS; Foam Talent 2018; Lust for Light, Gingko Press; Living in the Desert, Phaidon.
- Issue 85: Making an Impact, October / November 2018.
Olafur Eliasson: Experience, Phaidon; William A Ewing and Holly Roussell’s Civilization: The Way We Live Now, Thames & Hudson; PHOTOFAIRS Shanghai.
- Issue 84: Global Initiatives, August / September 2018.
Manufacturing Architecture, Laurence King; James Casebere; Oliver Wainwright: Inside North Korea, TASCHEN; Seetal Solanki: Why Materials Matter, Prestel.
- Issue 83: A New Way of Seeing, June / July 2018.
Alex Prager: Silver Lake Drive, The Photographers’ Gallery; The Future Starts Here, V&A; Postproduction – Manual for Redesigning Reality, Royal College of Art; Grafton Architects x Venice Biennale: FREESPACE.
- Issue 82: In the Moment, April / May 2018.
Crafting Plastics!; Norwegian Presence, Salone del Mobile; Circulation(s) Photography Festival; RIBA Awards with Julia Barfield.
- Issue 81: Beyond the Horizon, February / March 2018.
Unmade; Image Building, Prestel; Living on Water, Phaidon; George Byrne; Eric Ogden.
- Issue 80: Collective Regeneration, December / January 2018.
Young British Designers; Digital Handmade: Craftsmanship and the New Industrial Revolution, Thames & Hudson; Destination Architecture, Phaidon; Stephen Shore, MoMA.
- Issue 79: A New Normal, October / November 2017.
Port Zienna; Foto/Industria Biennial; Firecrackers: Female Photographers Now, Thames & Hudson; A+: The Best of Architizer, Phaidon.
- Issue 78: Mapping the Present, August / September 2017.
Julia Koerner; 50 Designers You Should Know, Prestel; ING Unseen Talent Award; Ben Zank.
- Issue 77: State of Flux, June / July 2017.
Jenny Holzer, MASS MoCA & Blenheim Palace; London Fashion Week; White Arkitekter; The Experience of Territory, Rencontres d’Arles.
- Issue 76: Understanding the Contemporary Condition, April / May 2017.
Girl on Girl: Art and Photography in the Age of the Female Gaze, Laurence King; BIG, MVRDV, Herzog & De Meuron; South African Designers and the Ethical Fashion Initiative; Diffusion, Ffotogallery.
- Issue 75: Making Sense of the Future, February / March 2017.
Elemental Living. Phaidon; On the Origin of Art. MONA; Stockholm Design Week & Design Shanghai; Scandinavian Fashion Designers.
- Issue 74: Social Ingenuity, December / January 2017.
Iván Navarro: Mute Parade, Paul Kasmin Gallery; Lisbon Architecture Triennale: The Form of Form; Design: The Whole Story, Thames & Hudson; Viktor&Rolf: Fashion Artists, NGV Melbourne.
- Issue 73: Intuitive Connections, October / November 2016.
Tatsuo Miyajima: Connect with Everything, MCA Australia; Thomas Struth: Nature & Politics, High Museum of Art; Björk Digital, Somerset House; RIBA Stirling Prize.
- Issue 72: Addressing Transition, August / September 2016.
Venice Biennale; Michael Wolf; Mode in Flux, Roca London Gallery; New Romance: Art and the Posthuman, MCA Australia; London Design Biennale.
- Issue 71: Bold Opposition, June / July 2016.
Robert Lepage; Edmund Clark, Imperial War Museum; Manus x Machina, The Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art; Ori Gersht.
- Issue 70: Process Versus Outcome, April / May 2016.
Mona Hatoum, Tate Modern; Laurent Kronental; Photo London; A Japanese Constellation, The Museum of Modern Art.